“To bring honor and glory to God and enjoy Him forever.”
“To help people fall in love with Jesus by our worship, service, fellowship, discipleship, and evangelism.”
Our vision is:
- to provide authentic Christian community where everyone can experience Christ’s love and grace, the power of prayer, and the truth of the Bible.
- to develop a committed and highly qualified equipping ministry staff.
- to increase our commitment to Missions – local, and worldwide.
- to recognize our Children and Youth as gifts from God and to do whatever it takes to develop them for the future of the Church.
- to maintain and operate a facility that is flexible, functional, and accommodating for all activities including worship, children, youth, and adult education, fellowship gatherings and other activities.
- to identify and promote community outreach opportunities while remaining true to our mission and purpose.
What Do We Believe
- God is bigger and better and closer than we can imagine.
- The Bible is God’s perfect guidebook for living.
- Jesus is God showing himself to us.
- Through His Holy Spirit, God lives in and through us now.
- Nothing in creation “just happened.” God made it all.
- Grace is the only way to have a relationship with God.
- Faith is the only way to grow in our relationship with God.
- God has allowed evil to provide us with a choice, God can bring good even out of evil events and God promises victory over evil to those who choose him.
- Heaven and hell are real places. Death is a beginning, not the end.
- The church is to serve people like Jesus served people.
- Jesus is coming again
To learn more about what we believe, check out the audio messages and accompanying study guides from a 30-week message series we did based on the theme “BELIEVE.”